HOW TO GIVE YOUR FRIEND THE BEST SEND-OFF BEFORE THE BIG DAY!
While planning an unforgettable bachelorette party can be relatively easy when the party is taking place in your own hometown, it can be much more difficult to plan one in another country. But with the help of Bachelor Party Kings and the Kings of Jaco, planning the epic bachelorette party is a piece of cake! Let our party planners help you plan an unforgettable experience for the bride-to-be and her closest friends in a tropical paradise—Jaco Beach, Costa Rica!
It’s been a long-standing tradition that the maid of honor is tasked with planning the bachelorette party, but nowadays anyone in the bridal party can organize the bachelorette party—even the bride! But doesn’t she already have enough to do? Take the reins on this special celebration and surprise her with a party that will be as memorable as her big day!
The bachelorette party is an event you want everyone in the bridal party and any close friends of the bride and groom to fondly remember, always. That’s what Kings of Jaco is here for. We can plan a once-in-a-lifetime experience for your group, customized to meet your every expectation.
Bachelorette Party Checklist
- Get feedback from the bride – The bride’s bachelorette party is held in her honor—she is the star of the show and you are gathering to celebrate her. Make sure you are planning an event she will embrace and treasure forever by including her in the decision making process.
- Pick a location – Make sure the location you are choosing for your destination bachelorette party is convenient for everyone—especially the bride! Her celebration should be fun, not something that causes her stress before her big day. Remember, she has a lot going on right now, so make sure she’s open to the idea of traveling before you set your plans in stone.
- Make sure you have a budget in mind – and do your best to stay within it. If everyone is chipping in to pay for the party, or paying their own way, consider everyone’s spending limits and respect people’s budgets as you are making your plans.
- Pick a date – You’ve decided on the perfect location and have considered your budget. Now it’s time to mark your calendars and save the date! Let’s get this party planning started!
- Invite your guests – Invite everyone close to the bride and groom—close friends and family as well as the bridal party. Whether they can attend or not, it will mean a lot that you thought of them and invited them to this special occasion. You don’t have to invite everyone on the wedding guest list, of course, but make sure to carefully consider anyone who may feel left out if they weren’t included.
- Choose your accommodations – Your accommodations will depend on the size of your party. If you will be celebrating with a smaller group, a condo on the beach may be perfect. If your group is rather large, consider a luxury villa—a private party oasis stocked with everything you’ll need for an epic celebration!
- Plan activities and tours – When you’re in a place as beautiful as Costa Rica, you’ll want to get out and see the sights and experience the culture. Kings of Jaco can hook you up with unforgettable tours and activities, from deep-sea fishing charters and party boats to ATVing, snorkeling, and kayaking.
- Meals – Whether you enjoy cooking or prefer to let someone else take care of it, the choice is yours. But after a day of sightseeing and adventure or a wild night out on the town, even the most capable chefs may welcome a respite. The private chefs at Kings of Jaco can pamper you and your guests with delicious cuisine, and the best part is that you won’t have to clean the kitchen or wash dishes!
- Social Media – Some memories are meant to be shared among close friends, not all over social media. No matter how great those photos are, use discretion before you post them. Photographs of a sensitive nature can cause irreversible damage to someone’s reputation and, at the very least, embarrassment.
- Bring Cash – Many of the activities, services, and tours in Jaco and around Costa Rica accept only cash for purchases. Plan ahead and bring enough cash along with you, as ATMs have withdrawal limits and credit cards charge high fees for cash advances.
We’re Going To Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a tropical country with two seasons. Locals would call it Dry Season (summer) and Rainy Season While many locales have four distinct seasons, Costa Rica is a tropical place with basically two: the dry season (summer) and the rainy season (winter). November through May are dryer, while June through October are typically wetter. But no matter what time of year you visit, Jaco is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle and escape to paradise for a while.
So picking a month depending on the weather isn’t the main point on your Costa Rica bachelorette party checklist. You want to pick a month though that works with everyone’s schedule. For the ideal destination bachelorette party, Kings of Jaco recommends a four- to five-night stay. Depending on how many activities you have planned, you may want to stay for a whole week! With everything to see in Costa Rica, you will want plenty of time to pack it all in. Jaco is known for its incredible nightlife and party scene, and we know that bachelorette parties usually involve partaking in adult beverages. If anyone in your party goes a little overboard with the alcohol, we have a helpful tip: Chiliguaro helps soothe hangovers! Our helpful staff at Kings of Jaco can hook you up. So picking a month depending on the weather isn’t the main point on your Costa Rica bachelorette party checklist. You want to pick a month though that works with everyone’s schedule.
If you need recommendations for fun activities here in Costa Rica, Kings of Jaco can help you plan the perfect adventures. From ziplining and hiking to deep-sea fishing and paintball, just say the word and we can help plan the perfect activities for your group!
Our Kings Service
With many years of experience planning events and bachelor/bachelorette parties, the Kings of Jaco are the party planning pros. Leave the details to us and enjoy the VIP service you deserve.
VIP service includes is the following:
- Transportation – From the moment you step out of the airport our highly trained staff will be there to greet you with a warm welcome and friendly elbow bump (gotta keep it Covid friendly). We will transport you to your destination in one of our air-conditioned shuttles. So let the party begin and leave the driving to us. Planning an evening out we can assist with getting you the Transportation – Our highly trained staff will greet you and your party as soon as you arrive at the airport. Our air-conditioned shuttles will then whisk you away to your destination. Let the fun begin while we handle the driving. Kings of Jaco can arrange transportation to take you out for dinner or a night out. We’ll also be there for you when it’s time to say, “Hasta la vista,” making sure to get you to the airport in plenty of time to catch your flight.
- Accommodations – Finding the perfect condo or villa can be the most stressful item on your destination vacation bachelorette Accommodations – It can be a challenge to decide on the perfect beachside villa or condo, but we can help take care of all the details! Just let us know how many people are in your group and how many beds you require. We’ll offer some suggestions and make sure your group is booked at the location of your choice.Meals – leave the cooking to us. Because we have access to some of the best private chefs in Costa Rica, you’ll have a huge variety of meals to choose from.
- Meals – leave the cooking to us. We work with a number of different private chefs in Costa Rica. A wide variety of meal choices are available.
- Rest & Relaxation – How does an hour-long private massage in your condo or villa sound? Relaxing. Each guest can unwind in paradise while our professional masseuses soothe their tensions away.
- One tour of your choice – We know this may be a difficult decision, but pick one of these adventures:
- A. Take a 4-hour ATV tour through the Costa Rican jungle to a pristine swimming spot where you can take a leap of faith over a cascading waterfall!
- B. For a more adventurous experience, rappel a 65-meter waterfall and zipline across an 850-acre private ranch.
- C. If you’re the more daring type, we recommend an exhilarating white water rafting adventure. (Class III to IV, depending on the time of the year.)
Night On The Town
Not Some people don’t want to stay in one spot for the whole trip—they want to party with locals and tourists who have come to Costa Rica for the best of Jaco. Kings of Jaco offers two incredible night-on-the-town packages. (Prices vary depending on the size of your group.) You’ll enjoy the royal treatment all night long at the club of your choice.
Bachelor Party King’s Baller
Includes two bottles on Friday or Saturday night in one of Jaco’s nightclubs.
• Choose from Grey Goose, Titos, JW Black, Chivas, Jameson Irish, Patron Silver, or Don Juilo • Group must be at the table before 11:30 p.m. or offer is not valid and refund is forfeited • Private transportation is provided for your night out.
POOL PARTY WITH DJ
• Bartender (4 hours) • Surf and turf lunch with traditional Costa Rican sides. • Complimentary Gray Goose and Patron Silver bottle. • All additional beer, liquor and mixers are paid for by the customer.• Bartender for 4 hours • Surf and turf lunch with traditional Costa Rican side dishes • Complimentary Gray Goose and Patron Silver bottles • All additional beer, liquor, and mixers are extra and at the customer’s expense• Bartender (4 hours) • Surf and turf lunch with traditional Costa Rican sides. • Complimentary Gray Goose and Patron Silver bottle. • All additional beer, liquor and mixers are paid for by the customer.
Bachelor Party King’s Party Like a King
4 BOTTLES Friday or Saturday night only in one of Jaco’s nightclubs. • Choose from Grey Goose, Titos, JW Black, Chivas, Jameson IrisIncludes four bottles on Friday or Saturday night only, located in a Jaco’s nightclub • Choose from Grey Goose, Titos, JW Black, Chivas, Jameson Irish, Patron Silver, or Don Juilo • Group must be at the table before 11:30 p.m. for the offer to be valid—no refunds • Includes private transportation for your night out
PARTY BOAT CRUISE
• Round-trip transportation provided • Mixers and beers, complimentary bottle of Gray Goose and Patron Silver • Maximum of 20 guests (additional fee will apply for groups larger than 20)
Returning To Reality
As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. When it’s time to get back to life, back to reality, take comfort in knowing the wedding celebration is right around the corner! Although it’s time to say goodbye to Jaco, you and your guests will always have the incredible memories of your time in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica!
It’s time to say hasta la vista to Costa Rica—until we see you again. So whether you’re planning a bachelorette party, a family vacation, a fishing trip, or a family reunion, you can count on the Kings of Jaco to make it a trip you’ll never forget.
There is only one King in Jaco…
Let us treat you like part of our royal family!!